Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine and is a fun way to see what books other bloggers just can't wait to get their hands on!



ARCHANGEL'S CONSORT
Nalini Singh
Paranormal Romance
January 25, 2011

From Goodreads:

When vampire hunter Elena Deveraux became an angel, with magnificent wings the colours of midnight and dawn, it turned her world upside down. Her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, is used to being in control even when it comes to the woman he considers his own.

But Elena has never done well with authority ...especially not when it seems Raphael is the one who needs her help. The archangels may be almost all-powerful, but there are some things that only a Guild Hunter can get done, and Elena and Raphael may be heading for their most dangerous investigation yet.


LOVE this series. The romantic element is absolutely delicious, but not so overpowering that there's no story outside of it. The world of Raphael and the archangels is dark and complicated, and Elena is strong and independent as she tries to navigate her way through it. If you love alpha males, Raphael is the book boyfriend for you.

Also, today is the last day of my NIGHTSHADE giveaway, so if you haven't entered yet, be sure and stop by my fall giveaway page!

19 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Sounds really inbteresing, thanks.

    Come check out mine at fantasmagoriese.blogspot.com

    Niecole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how dark and twisty this one sounds! Great pick this week...never heard of this series before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series! The world building with the vampires serving the angels - very cool and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I read a book by this author once, but didn't really enjoy it. But I keep seeing a lot of her so maybe I should give it another try.

    You can check out my WOW here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one mentioned a few times before and I have to pass this title on to a friend of mine who loves this type of book!


    Check my pick out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds intense!! Nice pick...and thanks for participating in WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great, and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I haven't heard of this series before, but I always see this authors name pop up. Looks like I'm going to have to hunt down these books! Thanks for sharing!


    Come check out my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it just me or are covers getting better and better?

    I've heard of this author but havent read anything by her. Perhaps I should change that!

    -Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous - A Reader's Record - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great book. I've put it on my TBR list and can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing

    Here's my WOW for the week

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm waiting on this one too! (not very patiently, I'll admit) Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the cover. Is there a first book to this one? If so I'm going to have to check it out. Sounds great. Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also am looking forward to this one, I just love Nalini Sing!!!

    Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks stopping by my blog! Great pick too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for this book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee I have the first two books of this series ready to be read and I have preordered the thrid one!
    I am so excited about it because I love stories like that!! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have one of her books at home, but I haven't heard of this series yet. Will definitely be taking it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read this series yet. It's on my TBR though. I absolutely love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Nalini, in my opinion there isn't a better world builder. I can not wait for her next book! I've been a fangirl since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete